Tuesday, July 14, 2009

New things happening


They are 9 weeks old and I am still running a week behind in my posting...today they turn 9 weeks old and wow at the changes. The pictures are from the 8 week old stage.
*
My male Golden Welsh Harlequins are getting a little mouthy with each other. It appears as though they are establishing a pecking order per se. It has not escalated to any fighting but there are some bill to bill tussles going on.
*
I did pick up one window for the duck house today and still need to find another small one to install. The pond liner for the floor arrived and now I can get busy with the painting and separation divider building. It is going to be fun transforming the black shed into a adorable duck house. It is also going to be work so I am not kidding myself with that one. the ducks themselves are getting nosey and trying to investigate everything and explore everywhere in the free range time. They have now found that those steps take them up onto the deck.
*
Golden Welsh Harlequins,Ancona
*
Golden Welsh Harlequins,Ancona
*
Ancona,Golden Welsh Harlequins

No comments:

Post a Comment